Please click on the above tabs to get more information on Schengen Visa.
Please provide two recent photographs (not more than 3 months old) of yourself. The photographs should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background].
- Please stick (not stapled) one Photograph on the Visa Application Form and the second photograph to be handed over separately along with the documentation during submission at the visa application center.
Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
Minimum of 12 to 15 days are required for processing your visa applications. Some applications may take longer to get processed.
Visas can only be processed once all supporting documents have been received!
- Visa applications will be rejected if application forms are not fully completed and signed and are not accompanied by the required documents.
- The possession of a visa is only one of the prerequisites for entry into the territory of the Schengen State. Should the Schengen State’s border authority refuse entry, no claim to refund of the visa can be submitted.
- The Schengen State’s Consular Offices reserve the right to request further documentation should it be deemed necessary.
- For organized groups arrangements should be made well in advance with relevant issuing authority.
- There is no guarantee that a visa will be issued and no rights can be derived from the information obtained in the general Schengen visa requirements
- Visa processing fees are non-refundable if a visa is rejected.
- The border police at your arrival in the Schengen area may request the presentation of sufficient funds, a letter of invitation, hotel reservation and proof of medical insurance. Failure to present said funds/documents may result in entry being refused.
- Delays and procedure: It is the responsibility of the applicant to be aware of delays and requirements for the issuance of visas, before making travel arrangements and applying for a visa.
Please note that all applications are processed individually. The Visa Officer may invite you for an interview or request further documentation or information, which can prolong the processing time.
Visa Application Form (English Language)
Visa Application Form (Spanish Language)
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.